Wednesday, May 09, 2012

4th of July, 2011

I know...how sad is that.  It's May of 2012 and I'm finally posting something from last summer.  I'll try to be better.  I actually take non-work related photos once in awhile and they are all safely stored on multiple computers.  Now to find the time to edit them...

These are from the 4th of July last year.  We woke up and the kids indulged in their quarterly dose of food coloring with the fabulous red, white and blue bagel from Brueggers before heading to the neighborhood parade.  Stella insisted that she didn't want to go.  She's not a huge fan of the heat, so I just took Eva.  It's always fun for the kids.  They see all of their friends, make their bike/scooter/wagon/ride of choice all decked out in festive colors, then we walk around the hood waving to everyone else we know.  At the end there is always a firetruck and ice cream.  Fun times!

4th of July Bagel

4th of July Bagel

My Girl

4th of July Parade

4th of July Parade

4th of July Parade

4th of July Parade

Buddies

Showing off her lost teeth

Showing off her lost teeth

Sweet Spectators

Friends

July 4th Ice Cream

Cutie

No comments: