Monday, November 01, 2010

Stella's Halloween Party

I feel like I am always throwing parties for Eva and her friends.  While Stella is always in attendance, she never gets her own parties (other than birthdays) with her friends!  So...I decided to throw her a little Halloween lunch party with her friends.  It was a friendly monster theme and all the little monsters seemed to have fun.  Carmen, Clara, Janie, Molly, and Kyra were there.  No one really wanted to dress up except for cute little candy corn Kyra!  Of course, I didn't get any pictures once the party started....but here's what the party scene looked like:

Friendly monster goods

Domo goodie bags

Friendly monster table

Happy Jack-O-Lantern Pizza

Creature Sub

Pumpkin Mousse Tartlets

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW that room really cleaned up nicely. Looks a little different from when I stopped by the day before the party. Good job mommy!!