Thursday, June 04, 2009

fock-ee

Stella has had a healthy coffee obsession since she was just a pup. Ever since I can remember - 6 months old or so? - she has just loved coffee. I don't let her drink it, of course, but she just loves to smell it. Sweet baby just carried a cup over to me and dumped it all over my lap. Hmmm.

For some reason, she can't quite say coffee. Instead, she switches the consonants around and calls it fock-ee. It can catch you off guard when out of context or if you don't know what she is talking about. The other day, the phone rang, so I ran into the office to answer it. Stella followed me, I ended the call, picked her up and headed upstairs. On the way up, I noticed my cup of coffee spilled all over the leather ottoman. I asked Eva about it, thinking it must have been her since she was the only one in the room. Stella just shook her head and replied, "oh fock-ee" Hehe. :)

No comments: